Ladies and gentlemen!

PLEASE READ THIS!
My beloved grandfather died of lung cancer because he smoked cigarettes since childhood. He lived to 72 years. I took care of him, because the doctors refused to treat him. I have studied this problem myself, but yet it was too late and the treatment was symptomatic. I ask your forgiveness for advertising on the site, it delivers an inconvenience, but it is an opportunity to help me to create a powerfull resource where you will find all the answers to the most difficult questions.
Thank you in advance, if you click on advertising. Together, we can face this terrible disease, and it is easier to get back into society.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Non small cell lung cancer: treatment

Non small cell lung cancer

small-cell-lung-cancer-treatment
Lung cancer takes 1st place in mortality from cancer (in both men and women). Each year from lung cancer, for example in the United States 179,000 people die. One of the main factors are at risk of lung cancer - is smoking. We are actively conducting research that will help to evaluate the role of nutrition and genetic factors of the disease. Smoking, both active and passive accounts for up to 90% of lung cancer cases, and the risk of death from the disease in smokers is 22 times higher compared to non-smokers. Also, exposure to asbestos causes malignant tumor of any body exposure to ionizing radiation and the effects of organic and inorganic carcinogens.

Non small cell lung cancerTreatment of lung cancer
For non-small cell lung cancer (HMPJI) is characterized by numerous violations at the molecular genetic level, it affects the cell cycle and apoptosis. Significant role in tumor transformation and proliferation plays meraznaya-body activity, expression of receptors with intrinsic tyrosine kinase activity (EGRF, HER2/neu and PDGFR), as well as angiogenesis factors, in particular vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF). Typical for NSCLC molecular genetic disorders related mutation or overexpression of oncogenes ras, c-erbB-2, bcl-2 and myc, and the loss of gene activity, tumor suppressor p53, RB and p16. More than 80% of lung cancer cases are NSCLC (by histological structure - adenocarcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and large cell carcinoma). 

Bronchioloalveolar carcinoma is a form of low-grade adenocarcinoma, characterized by greater survival. Historically, squamous cell carcinoma was most of NSCLC cases, but in the last 35 years, adenocarcinoma has met 2 times more common than squamous cell carcinoma, which may be due to changes in the composition of cigarettes. It is believed that the increase in the incidence of adenocarcinoma is mainly due to an increase in the incidence of bronchioloalveolar cancer or tumors of similar histological structure.

Clinical manifestations
lung cancer
The majority of patients when they are diagnosed with non-small cell lung cancer - already have symptoms.
The symptoms of lung cancer are very diverse, depending on the location and size of the tumor, and the availability and location of metastases.

Typical symptoms of non-small cell lung cancer:

  • growth of primary tumor
  • cough
  • dyspnea
  • hemoptysis
  • chest pain
In the propagation of non-small cell lung cancer on the chest wall can be observed pleural and pericardial effusion, hoarseness, brachial plexopathy, Horner's syndrome and superior vena cava syndrome. In the case of dissemination of tumors observed weight loss, neurological disorders, and pain in the bones. Although paraneoplastic syndromes are more common in small cell lung cancer in non-small cell lung cancer can be observed paraneoplastic hypercalcemia, and hypertrophic osteoarthropathy.

Good to know:


13 comments:

  1. Hello every one i want to share my testimony on how i belong to illuminati
    member, a friend of mine that always give me money…cos he was very rich,
    one day he said he is not going to give me fish that he is going to teach
    me how to fish, so i was very happy, i never new he was a member of
    illuminati all my life will spend together! so i was initiated to the
    illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of millions of
    Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now,i am now the one
    that give money out before it was heard, if you want to belong to us email
    us on illuminnatiurgentmoney@gmail.com or coll 08071623630.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After 10 years relationship with my boyfriend, he changed suddenly and stopped contacting me regularly, he would come up with excuses of not seeing me all the time. He stopped answering my calls and my sms and he stopped seeing me regularly. I then started catching him with different girls friends several times but every time he would say that he love me and that he needed some time to think about our relationship. But after l contacted Dr.okaya of spell cast temple he cast a love spell and after a day, my boyfriend started contacting me regularly and we moved in together after a few months and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than his friends. We eventually got married and we now have been married happily for 3 years with a son. Ever since Dr. okaya of okayaspellhelp@yahoo.com helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before

    ReplyDelete
  3. my name is julliana.
    Truthfully i was tested HIV + positive last 3 years. I keep on managing the drugs i usually purchase from the health care agency to keep me healthy and strengthen, i tried all i can too make this disease leave me alone, but unfortunately it keep on eating me up this is what i caused myself, for allowing my frank make sex to me insecurely without protection, although i never knew he is HIV positive. So last few 4 days i came in contact with a lively article on the internet on how this Powerful Herb Healer get her well and healed. So as a patient i knew this will took my life 1 day, and i need to live with other friends and relatives too. So i copied out the Dr UMORU BELLO the traditional healer’s via email: rubelloheallingtem@gmail.com and I mailed him immediately, in a little while he mail me back that i was welcome to his temple home were by all what i seek for are granted. I was please at that time. And i continue with him, he took some few details from me and told me that he shall get back to as soon as he is through with my work. I was very happy as heard that from him. So Yesterday, as i was just coming from my friends house, Dr UMORU called me to go for checkup in the hospital and see his marvelous work that it is now HIV negative, i was very glad to hear that from him, so i quickly rush down to the nearest hospital to found out, only to hear from my hospital doctor called CLARK PENA that i am now HIV NEGATIVE. I jump up at him with the test note, he ask me how does it happen and i recede to him all i went through with Dr UMORU BELLO I am now glad, so i am a gentle type of person that need to share this testimonies to everyone who seek for healing, because once you get calm and quiet, so the disease get to finish your life off. So i will advise you to contact him Today for your healing at the above details: Email ID: rubelloheallingtem@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW TO SAVE YOUR LIFE if you want ask any question my email: mrsjulliana@gmail.com i am so glad so to anwser any body in my formal statues. ones again thanks to DR UMORU BELLO for HE IS SO POWERFUL AND HELPFUL.

    ReplyDelete

  4. THE DANGERS OF SMOKING! causes lung cancer
    THE DANGERS OF SMOKING! --- Stay away from smoking!
    There have been many studies that prove that smoking causes addiction but also cause many health problems, such as lung cancer, impotence, heart disease, respiratory disease, gastrointestinal disease, renal, adverse effects of pregnancy and the fetus, and much more.
    http://lung-cancertreatments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://lung-cancertreatments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you a business man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life or need a power to achieving your dreams. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminati then you can contact Mr Larry Geo white on +2348078291904 or his email{ illuminatechurchofsatan@gmail. com}

    Full name..........
    Country..........
    State of origin..........
    Date of birth..........
    Sex..........
    Address..........
    Phone..........
    Email address..........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you a business man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life or need a power to achieving your dreams. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminati then you can contact Mr Larry Geo white on +2348078291904 or his email{ illuminatechurchofsatan@gmail. com}

    Full name..........
    Country..........
    State of origin..........
    Date of birth..........
    Sex..........
    Address..........
    Phone..........
    Email address..........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greetings to everyone that is reading this testimony..i want to use this medium to testify of how i got cured from Lung cancer,I was diagnose with lung cancer 2 years ago, and ever since i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not helped me, but only damaged my immune system and render me weak and helpless. I came across testimony on how Dr SUKU heal cancer patient and i contacted him, to my greatest surprise after three day i was free from my lung cancer. I'm now here to testify that am no more a cancer patient, and now am so much happy if you need help for you HERPES CURE OR CANCER OR HIV&AIDS contact him now.greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com to get this miraculous Herbal cured. So far so good my lung cancer is responding to treatment of herbal and the health condition have improved drastically for good.you call him telephone:+234874839242 get your healing now and be free from cancer Here is him email:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings to everyone that is reading this testimony..i want to use this medium to testify of how i got cured from Lung cancer,I was diagnose with lung cancer 2 years ago, and ever since i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not helped me, but only damaged my immune system and render me weak and helpless. I came across testimony on how Dr SUKU heal cancer patient and i contacted him, to my greatest surprise after three day i was free from my lung cancer. I'm now here to testify that am no more a cancer patient, and now am so much happy if you need help for you HERPES CURE OR CANCER OR HIV&AIDS contact him now.greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com to get this miraculous Herbal cured. So far so good my lung cancer is responding to treatment of herbal and the health condition have improved drastically for good.you call him telephone:+234874839242 get your healing now and be free from cancer Here is him email:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greetings to everyone that is reading this testimony..i want to use this medium to testify of how i got cured from Lung cancer,I was diagnose with lung cancer 2 years ago, and ever since i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not helped me, but only damaged my immune system and render me weak and helpless. I came across testimony on how Dr SUKU heal cancer patient and i contacted him, to my greatest surprise after three day i was free from my lung cancer. I'm now here to testify that am no more a cancer patient, and now am so much happy if you need help for you HERPES CURE OR CANCER OR HIV&AIDS contact him now.greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com to get this miraculous Herbal cured. So far so good my lung cancer is responding to treatment of herbal and the health condition have improved drastically for good.you call him telephone:+234874839242 get your healing now and be free from cancer Here is him email:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com ..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greetings to everyone that is reading this testimony..i want to use this medium to testify of how i got cured from Lung cancer,I was diagnose with lung cancer 2 years ago, and ever since i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not helped me, but only damaged my immune system and render me weak and helpless. I came across testimony on how Dr SUKU heal cancer patient and i contacted him, to my greatest surprise after three day i was free from my lung cancer. I'm now here to testify that am no more a cancer patient, and now am so much happy if you need help for you HERPES CURE OR CANCER OR HIV&AIDS contact him now.greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com to get this miraculous Herbal cured. So far so good my lung cancer is responding to treatment of herbal and the health condition have improved drastically for good.you call him telephone:+234874839242 get your healing now and be free from cancer Here is him email:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    opdivo cost

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am testifying about a great hebal man that cured me of LUNG CANCER, his name is Dr Hazzan.
    I contacted lung cancer nine years ago, i almost spent all i had then, until i saw dr
    Hazzan recommendation online, and i called him, then he told me how to get the herb. to
    cut the long story short, i got his cure for real, i used it as he prescribed and it works
    for me. You can contact him on call/text/whatsapp +2348169340571 or email him at dr.hazzanherbalcentre@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete